Call for Speakers - Ceph Day Boston

As many of you may have noticed, Inktank has firmed up plans for a
Ceph Day event in Boston on Jun 10th:

http://www.inktank.com/cephdays/

As always, I want to keep these events heavy on community
participation (rather than Inktank doing all the talking).  If you are
interested in sharing your experiences with Ceph please let me know
and we'll get you set up with a speaking slot.

Discussions can range from a very high level (like how you are using
Ceph to support your awesome app) or a very deep level (how you are
adding a new erasure coding algorithm to the backend).  Regardless of
what you would like to talk about, please drop me a line and we'll
help you get set up.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank