Remove ceph

Hi All,

I have a ceph cluster  with four nodes including the admin node. I have integrated it with openstack.

Now, if I create volumes or boot up a VM for volumes, it creates the block storage in Ceph.

One of the openstack node acts as ceph client. Now I want to remove ceph from openstack . What is the

procedure ?

Thanks

Kumar