发件人: ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Craig Lewis
发送时间: 2014319 9:00
收件人: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: why objects are still in .rgw.buckets after deleted

I recall hearing that RGW GC waits 2 hours before garbage collecting deleted chunks.

Take a look at https://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/config-ref/, the rgw gc * settings.  rgw gc obj min wait is 2 hours.

Craig Lewis
Senior Systems Engineer
Office +1.714.602.1309
Email clewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Central Desktop. Work together in ways you never thought possible.
Connect with us   Website  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Blog