Migrate filesystem and volumes to Ceph

Hi guys,

We are trying to move the storage of our cloud platform(openstack based) towards Ceph. All the vms are currently running their filesystem and volumes using host's(where the supervisor is at) local disk. We are trying to find am efficient and safe way to do migration. If possible, it's better off a live-migration, if not, very very short down time is affordable. Any real-life experience sharing is highly appreciated.

all the best,
Shengjie