Re: Help

Hi Ashraful,
You can try this to have a test ceph cluster with one monitor and two osds running on single machine. I personally use a 2GB virtual machine running ubuntu 12.04, but it works fine even if you have 1GB VM.
   https://gist.github.com/sorenh/9366800

Its a bit modified version of Loic's script (http://dachary.org/?p=2374). It differs from Loic's script in that it creates two OSD's instead of just one so that the ceph cluster can become healthy.
So on e.g. Ubuntu Precise, you can do this:

wget -O micro-ceph.txt http://goo.gl/izU82U
chmod +x micro-ceph.txt
./micro-ceph.txt /var/tmp/ceph

Voila you will have, a ceph cluster up and running in your machine for basic purposes.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Chandra
Cloud Engineer, Reliance Jio