Re: rbd create ... STRIPINGV2 and format 2 or later required

Hi Dieter,

you have a problem with your command.

You set order = 16 so your RBD objects is going to be 65536 bytes

Then you tell RBD that you stripe-unit is going to be 65536 which is the size of your full object.

Either decrease the size of —stripe-unit to 8192 for example
Or increase order so that it is bigger than your stripe unit and contains a multiple of stripe-units (e.g. 21)

And it will work without any problem
JC