blkio weight is not working on Ceph Block device (RBD)

Hi All,

blkio weight sharing is not working on Ceph Block device (RBD),IOPS number are not getting divided as per the weight proportion but are getting divided equally.
i am using CFQ IO scheduler for RBD.

I did it getting it worked once but now i am not able to get it worked as i have upgraded ceph and ceph-deploy version of the cluster.

Is there any dependency of blkio weight on ceph release.

Please let me know if you have any idea about it. Early response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Vikrant