Utilizing host DAS in XEN or XCP

I am new to Ceph and am looking at trying to utilize some existing hardware to perform 2 tasks per node. We have a 2 servers which can hold 12 & 16 drives and probably 4 servers which take 4 drives.

Ideally, if possible, we would like to install XCP on each of these servers, and use Ceph to cluster the DAS (direct attached storage) 44Gb of native storage in total.

We would install a single SSD in each server to install XCP & DOM0 then setup 4Tb RAID0 Arrays on each server, hoping to run a Ceph OSD for each 4Tb array.

Is this scenario possible? and if so, any pointers on the best way to install Ceph onto each XCP host

Thanks in advance.
Paul