"full ratio" - how does this work with multiple pools on seprate OSDs?

I have a question about how “full ratio” works.

How does a single “full ratio” setting work when the cluster has pools associated with different drives?

For example, let’s say I have a cluster comprised of fifty 10K RPM drives and fifty 7200 RPM drives.  I segregate the 10K drives and 7200RM drives under separate buckets, create separate rulesets for each bucket, and create separate pools for each bucket (using each buckets respective ruleset).

What happens if one of the pools fills to capacity while the other pool remains empty?

How does the cluster respond when the OSDs in one pool become full while the OSDs in other pools do not?

Is full ratio calculated over the entire cluster or “by pool”?

Thanks,

-Tom