Re: recover from node failure / monitor and osds do not come back

Your OSDs aren't supposed to be listed in the config file, but they
should show up under /var/lib/ceph. Probably your OSD disks aren't
being mounted for some reason (that would be the bug). Try mounting
them and seeing what blocked the mount.
-Greg