CDS Giant Schedule

Greetings!

Just wanted to let people know that the schedule has been published
for the next Ceph Developer Summit (March 04-05, 2014):

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/CDS/CDS_Giant_(Mar_2014)

There may still be a few last minute tweaks, but for the most part
that should be what we're working with next week.  I wanted to get it
out in plenty of time so that people can make arrangements and/or plan
their sessions a bit.

Let me apologize to anyone who is going to experience a bit of sleep
deprivation.  There were a ton of great submissions and we are still
experimenting with finding a "sweet spot" as far as times.  I think
east coasters on the APAC-friendly day got the worst of it at just
after 1am.

In any case, schedule is up and linked to blueprints and pads.
Session owners if you could toss a rough outline of what you would
like to discuss into the pad I think that would help ensure that each
session is smooth and productive.

If anyone has questions or concerns feel free to send them my way.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com