extract a complete ceph.conf from running cluster?

I am rather new to ceph; I apologize if my question is too silly ...
I just installed a first "playground" cluster (one admin node, two
osd nodes, 3 monitors,  1 mds). I proceeded according to the "quick
install" description at http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/: installed
the software, deployed initial monitors, added osds, added mds,
always with ceph-deploy.

Now I have a cluster and can access it from a client node. My
ceph.conf just contains the settings which "ceph-deploy new"  created
(i.e. mainly the fsid and the monitor hosts; I only added public and
cluster networks). It does not contain any osd sections, it does not
contain an mds section.

Apparently, it is possible to keep all this information (i.e.
information about osd, mds, client keyrings etc.) in ceph.conf. And I
would appreciate such a complete ceph.conf at least for documentation
purposes, even if it may be unnecessary for operation. Is it possible
to extract a complete ceph.conf with all the current settings from
the running cluster?

Thank you.
--
Diedrich Ehlerding, Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH,
FTS CE SC PS&IS W, Hildesheimer Str 25, D-30880 Laatzen