Lisbon Ceph Meetup

Dear all,

In the spirit of the Ceph User Committee's onjectives, a long overdue meetup for Lisbon has been created [1].

There's no date for the first get-together just yet, as that should be scheduled to optimize the number of participants.

If any of the list members are in Lisbon, outskirts or willing to travel to attend, please drop me an email and we will figure out the best time to get this thing going. I would be positively surprised if we were enough to make this approach to planning chaotic :)

Let's have a show of hands; who's in?

Cheers!

  -Joao

[1] - http://www.meetup.com/Ceph-Lisbon/