Re: v0.77 released

> * rgw: user quotas (Yehuda Sadeh)

Hi,

Now that there will be both bucket and user level quotas (which thank
you yehuda this is critical to what we want to do with ceph in our
organization) can you elaborate on the behavior in some scenarios?

If a user is at their user quota but is trying to write to a bucket that
someone else owns (and they have been given permission on) are they able
to write?

If a user has hit their user quota but their own bucket hasn't hit its
quota?  I am guessing this one is easy that the user quota will take
precedence here...

Thanks,
derek

--