questions about ceph cluster in multi-dacenter

Hi,

I'm looking to build a ceph cluster in a multi datacenter architecture.

Datas will be stored on DC1 and DC2 (mon + osds), and we'll have a third datacenter DC3, with a monitor only for quorum

       2x dark fiber
DC1<--------------------->DC2
  |<-------------------->   |
  |                         |
  |                         |
  |--------->DC3<-----------

Latency is very short, so no problem.

Main usage of the cluster is rbd, and we'll have qemu-kvm virtual machines running on each side.
We are planning to have around 5-6 nodes for the cluster at the beginning.

I would like to known what could be the best number of ceph node on each side. (like 3nodes on DC1 and 2 nodes on DC2 ?).

What could be the best replication ?

How to tune the crushmap of this kind of setup ?

and last question : It's possible to have the reads from vms on DC1 to always read datas on DC1 ?
                    I would like to minimize the bandwith of the fibers to write only.

Regards,

Alexandre