smart replication

Hi!

I have two sorts of storage hosts: small number of reliable hosts with a number of big drives on each (reliable zone of the cluster), and a much larger set of less reliable hosts, some with big drives, some with relatively small ones (non-reliable zone of the cluster). Non-reliable hosts are bad-admined, can be connected and disconnected, drives can be crashed without replacement, etc. Reliable hosts are well-admined, have a good power and network connectivity, faulty drives are quickly replaced etc.

I also have a two sorts of data: important (virtual machines, mailboxes, etc) and unimportant -- snapshots, backups, etc.
I want to have two copies of important data objects in reliable zone and some (1-2) copies on non-reliable zone. If there are no space in non-releable zone are available, I want to have exactly two copies in reliable zone.
For non-important data I want to have two copies in non-releable zone. If there are no space for two copies in non-releable zone, I want to have exactly one copy of this data in reliable zone and, if possible, one copy in non-reliable zone.

Is it possible to do this with ceph?
If yes, how to configure this?

Thanks in advance,
  Pavel.