Re: yarn (hadoop 2.2.x) support

Hi Noah,

Thanks for the quick feedback. Its great to know the ceph has on way
to support yarn. I am planning to test ceph, HDFS and glusterfs
performance using intel hadoop benchmark. I will let you know if on
the way I need any help in getting there. If you have any howto of
setting up ceph as file system for yarn would be perfect. I have
looked at the cephfs howto for hadoop on wiki, but there might be
deprecated properties there in case of yarn.

Regards,
Gurvinder