Re: Unable to add monitor nodes

ceph-deploy is not able to add new monitors, this is a feature that is
actually being worked on at the moment

See http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6638

You will need to do this manually and specify all the things you are
missing following the Ceph docs here
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/add-or-rm-mons/