Re: Is it possible to have One Ceph-OSD-Daemon managing more than one OSD

Hi All,

I was trying to define QoS on volumes in the openstack setup. Ceph Cluster is configured as Storage back-end for images and volumes.

As part of my experimentation i thought of clubbing few disks (say HDD) with one type of QoS and other few disks (say SSD) with another type of QoS.
But the configuration/design does not seems to be efficient as you suggested, rather i am trying now to put QoS on volumes itself.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,
Vikrant