Re: Radosgw / Chunked transfer / RHEL / Swift

If you look at http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-ceph-gateway,
the fcgi package you have installed is labeled as "W/Out 100
Continue". You need to add a separate "gitbuilder" repository if you
want it with 100-continue (supporting chunked transfers); it's all
described on that page.
-Greg