CDS and GSoC

Hey folks,

It's time for our favorite gameshow again, the Ceph Developer
Summit...where everyone is a winner! This quarter the grand prize is a
google hangout date with Sage and the gang to talk about Giant.
Hooray!

http://ceph.com/community/ceph-developer-summit-giant/

As you can see from the first paragraph we're working through some
account creation issues with our auth plugin.  So, if you have issue
creating an account on the wiki please let me know and I can make sure
you get your blueprint posted ok. (but everyone already has wiki
accounts, right? right? for the copious amount of doc you've been
doing? I thoughts so! :)

----

We're also putting Ceph in as a Google summer of code project, so if
anyone from the community would like to step forward as a mentor on a
project you have in mind for Ceph development please let me know as
soon as possible.  If you would like to see an example of what we
submitted before it's still available:

http://ceph.com/gsoc2013/

The deadline to tell me about your project idea is Feb 12th.  Thanks,
and see you at CDS!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank