Ceph meetup Brussels

Hi Ceph,

Today was the Ceph meetup in Brussels, in advance of the FOSDEM. http://ceph.com/community/event/brussels-ceph-meetup-in-advance-of-fosdem/

The impromptu agenda made for presentations about the following topics:

* How is librados used in Synnefo
* Inkscope https://github.com/inkscope/inkscope
* Erasure code and tiering
* The Ceph roadmap from the Inktank perspective
* Compiling Ceph on ARMv6 and running Mons on Raspberry PI

And there were informal discussions, of course. Thanks a thousand times to all 20 participants, it was a very enjoyable moment. And I learnt a lot in the process. See you at the beer event ! And if you're not attending... see you next year :-)

Cheers

P.S. Special thanks to our host who graciously provided a very nice room, as you can see in the attached photos.

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre