Re: Add another Ceph cluster using the same set of monitor servers?

Yes, you can have two different monitor daemons on the same server, as
long as they have different names and are using different ports (set
"mon addr" to ip:port for the relevant in ceph.conf for the new mons).
 Not sure which deployment tools would do it that way, it might be a
bit of a manual process.

Cheers,
John