Re: Monitors cannot get the lastest map anymore!

On 01/22/2014 10:41 AM, Sherry Shahbazi wrote:
Hi Cephers,

I reshuffled my crushmap without setting the osd state as noout, then 2
out of three monitors got down, then I shut the osds down and got the
monitors back again bt when I wanted to set the osd state as noout, the
monitors got down again and everytime I start them, 2 of them go down
again (after few seconds), and they cannot get the latest map. However,
I have one monitor up!
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
Sherry

Sherry,

Can you please reproduce this after setting 'debug mon = 10' and 'debug ms = 1' on your monitors and share your logs? also, if you can, tell us the means to reproduce this issue?

  -Joao

--
Joao Eduardo Luis
Software Engineer | http://inktank.com | http://ceph.com