Re: Openstack Havana release installation with ceph

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko
<dborodaenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 2:23 AM, Lalitha Maruthachalam
> <lalitha.maruthachalam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Can someone please let me know whether there is any documentation for
>> installing Havana release of Openstack along with Ceph.
>
> These slides have some information about how this is done in Mirantis
> OpenStack 4.0, including some gotchas and troubleshooting pointers:
> http://files.meetup.com/11701852/fuel-ceph.pdf

Here's another link that is mentioned in the slides, I thought I'd
bring it up specifically because the webcast is happening as soon as
tomorrow:
http://mirantis.hs-sites.com/how-to-stop-worrying-about-storage-openstack-ceph-webcast

It will be a joint webcast by Mirantis and Inktank about OpenStack
integration with Ceph.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko