Problems related to CephFS

Hi guys,

I have three pools: ID0-pool1,ID1-pool2 and ID2-pool3.On cephfs, I would like to mount each pool to a directory ie. ID0-pool1 to the /srv/pools/pool1, ID1-pool2 to the /srv/pools/pool2, ID2-pool3 to the /srv/pools/pool3
with this command: cephfs /srv/pools/pool(pool_ID)/ set_layout -p (pool_ID)

1-It does not allow me to set pool id to 0. However, it doesn't give me any error.
2-It would set all of the directories to the last pool_ID that was used in the command.(all of the directories will set to ID1-pool2 (which means 2) in this case)
3- "ceph mds add_data_pool Pool_ID" does not check the pool number to make sure whether the pool exists or not! It simply adds it to the mds map and I can set it to the pool number that is not even available! For example:
I do not have pool with ID_number 10, but I can do the following without any error:
ceph mds add_data_pool 10
cephfs /srv/pools/pool1/ set_layout -p 10
and
cephfs /srv/pools/pool1/ show_layout
will show the following result:
layout.data_pool:     10
layout.object_size:   4194304
layout.stripe_unit:   4194304
layout.stripe_count:  1

Finally, once I set one directory to the special pool number, and save an object in the directory, the pool will not show the stored object.

Kindly please help me with the above issues.
Thanks

Best Regards
Sherry