writing data to ceph rbd

Hi,
        I have successfully installed ceph, and created and configured ceph rados, ceph rbd and cephfs. Now I want to want to write data to ceph rbd. I have created ceph rbd write on copy clone but I'm not finding any info regarding how to write to ceph rbd. Can you please help me with any reference to how to write data to rbd. Also where do all of these rbd snap shots and their clones will be stored.
Thanks and Regards,
Kiriti