Re: How to increase filesizelimit ?

Hi Sage,
hopefully two last questions:
How to delete an existing mds ? The ceph-manual says: "Coming soon"
I tried:
  root@bd-a:/# ceph-deploy mds destroy bd-0 bd-1 bd-2
[ceph_deploy.cli][INFO ] Invoked (1.3.4): /usr/bin/ceph-deploy mds destroy bd-0 bd-1 bd-2
  [ceph_deploy.mds][ERROR ] subcommand destroy not implemented
  root@bd-a:/#

I think the existing data is lost during destroying the mds.
Is it possible to create a second mds beside the existing and copy the data from one to the other internally or do i have to save the data to an external repository ?

Thank you,
  Markus