building librados static library librados.a

Hi ceph-users team,

I'm a junior systems developer.

I'm developing some applications using librados (librados only rather than the whole Ceph package) from Ceph and it turns out the work of building the librados-only package from the huge Ceph source code would be enormous.

 All I want is just a static library, librados.a. As far as I know, there is no options in configure script and Makefile to build the static lib only.
As I know, I must have object files .o to build the librados.a. There are only four object files in the src/librados/ dir, which are librados.o RadosClient.o IoCtxImpl.o snap_set_diff.o but these 4 file is not enough ( I built it and it failed to work)

It would be great if you guys could give me some directions here. I'm looking forward for your response.
Thanks and have a nice day !