Some questions.... regarding POOL

Dear Team,

As we know, In ceph we can write file as object by creating/selecting pool.
There are no. of pools and each pool have no. of objects.
And each pool belongs to some set of osds.

By default some pools are already created - rbd, data and metadata.

My question is -
1. When we should create new pool?
2. How many no. of objects can we create inside one pool - regarding performance and failure recovery?
3. Is the no. of objects in one pool depends on file size?
4. is there any relationship between no. of pools and no. of osds.
5. is there any relationship between no. of pools and cluster size.
Thanks for your precious time... hope will get those answer ASAP.

Regards,
Upendra Yadav