Re: [openstack-community] Create VM (8 core and 8GB memory)

What has this have to do with ceph?

You can create a virtual machine with as many resources as a compute node has.

Since you can have "unlimited" virtual cores and also, using swap
space "unlimited" RAM, we could say "yes" to your question.

But if you are planning to use that machine for anything, I would say
that you can have a VM with maximum 2 cores and 3GB of ram.

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas