Ceph.com Audit?

Hey Guys,

Ross and I were discussing a few pages on Ceph.com that we thought
needed an update and I figured it might be a good idea to go through
and audit Ceph.com in general, just to get an idea of what we're up
against.  I started a simple pad in case the Trello board is a bit too
daunting.

Anyone that has thoughts please weigh in under the appropriate place
in the tree.  Shout if you have questions.  Thanks!

http://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph.com-audit

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank