'ceph osd reweight' VS 'ceph osd crush reweight'

Hello ceph-users,
I am a little bit confused by these two options, I understand crush reweight determine the weight of the OSD in the crush map so that it impacts I/O and utilization, however, I am a little bit confused by osd reweight option, is that something control the I/O distribution across different OSDs on a single host?

While looking at the code, I only found that if 'osd weight' is 1 (0x10000), it means the osd is up and if it is 0, it means the osd is down.

Please advice...

Thanks,
Guang