Anybody doing Ceph for OpenStack with OSDs across compute/hypervisor nodes?

We're running OpenStack (KVM) with local disk for ephemeral storage. Currently we use local RAID10 arrays of 10k SAS drives, so we're quite rich for IOPS and have 20GE across the board. Some recent patches in OpenStack Havana make it possible to use Ceph RBD as the source of ephemeral VM storage, so I'm interested in the potential for clustered storage across our hypervisors for this purpose. Any experience out there?

--
Cheers,
~Blairo