Re: ceph-deploy 1.2.2 vs fedora 19

Perfect, that worked very well. Thanks a lot.

Another question:

Using http://ceph.com/howto/deploying-ceph-with-ceph-deploy/ as a guide to set up my test-cluster I now have a working cluster with 12 osd's in and up. I've create a client, a 10gb rbd volume, mounted it, written data all good.

Looking at my ceph.conf it seems it's using all defaults:
[root@ceph02 ~]# cat /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
[global]
fsid = f865694c-7a50-46a9-9550-f6b160c00313
mon_initial_members = ceph02, ceph03, ceph04
mon_host = 10.130.21.33,10.130.21.34,10.130.21.42
auth_supported = cephx
osd_journal_size = 1024
filestore_xattr_use_omap = true

Is there any way to dump the default running config to the config-file so I can start tinkering around? "ceph --show-config"  seems to show all parameters running, but I don't see any mentioning of the monitors/osd's at all?

Last question:
I had a too low number of pgs, which caused a health warning. Since I type a lot faster than I think sometimes I adjusted the value to 128 (ceph osd pool set rbd pg_num 128), which turned out to be too high, but I cant seem to be able to tune it down again. How do I achieve this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards

Jonas