Re: Size of RBD images

Thanks Josh! This is a lot clearer now.

I understand that librbd is low-level, but still, a warning wouldn't hurt, would it? Just check if the size parameter is larger than the cluster capacity, no?

Thank you for pointing out the trick of simply deleting the rbd_header, I will try that now.

Best regards,

Nicolas Canceill
Scalable Storage Systems
SURFsara (Amsterdam, NL)