Re: ceph-deploy disk zap fails but succeeds on retry

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Gruher, Joseph R
<joseph.r.gruher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I am trying to replicate this but somehow failing... in what state
where the drives, e.g. did you have any partitions before starting? or
was this like a new drive out of the box that was put
in there?

So far I can only see it sometimes in 13.04 and not anywhere else