DFS Job Position

Apologies for interrupting the normal business...

Hi all,
The ICCLab [1] has another new position opened that perhaps you or someone you know might be interested in. Briefly, the position is a Applied Researcher in the area of Cloud Computing (more IaaS than PaaS) and would need particular skills in the area of distributed file systems and object storage. The position spec. can be found here [2].

It would be based in Zurich at the ICCLab [1], for a period of 2 years position (with the possibility of extension). If you are interested or know of someone that is and need more information, drop me a line and we can take it from there.

Cheers! :-)

Andy

[1] http://www.cloudcomp.ch
[2] http://bit.ly/icclab-ccrdfs