Re: [ANN] ceph-deploy 1.3.2 released!

On 2013-11-14 17:14, Alfredo Deza wrote:
I think that is just some leftover mishandled connection from the
library that ceph-deploy uses to connect remotely and can be ignored.

Could you share the complete log that got you to this point? I believe
this bit is coming at the very end, right?

Hi again, thanks for the help! Yes, it's at the end and doesn't seem to affect the functioning. The keys eventually got created then I could get the cluster built as usual. This is a build on VMware environment (for demo purposes) so perhaps there was some clock-skew issue.

I did notice some specifics:

- osd activate reports failure, but actually succeeds. On the target, the last entry in syslog is an error on fd0, so maybe some VMware rescan issue - osd prepare reports ERROR when journal is on the same disk, but it works anyway - status field on display maybe too thin - WARNING has the 'G' chopped off

Hope that helps - my issue with the keys is sorted anyway :)