Emperor upgrade bug 6761

Upgrading to emperor from previous versions may cause an issue where
objects become marked lost erroneously.  We suggest delaying upgrades
to emperor until this issue is resolved in a point release.  We should
have the point release out within a day or two.  If you have completed
the upgrade already, you are likely fine.  If you are part way through
an upgrade, you should complete it with noout and nodown set on the
cluster.
-Sam