Re: CRUSH tunables for production system? / Data Distribution?

Ah, the CRUSH tunables basically don't impact placement at all unless
CRUSH fails to do a placement for some reason. What you're seeing here
is the result of a pseudo-random imbalance. Increasing your PG and
pgp_num counts on the data pool should resolve it (though at the cost
of some data movement which you'll need to be prepared for).
-Greg