Re: how to use rados_exec

The cls_crypto.cc file in src/ hasn't been included in the Ceph
compilation for a long time. Take a look at src/cls/* for a list of
modules that are compiled. In particular, there is a "Hello World"
example that is nice. These should work for you out-of-the-box.

You could also try to compile cls_crypto.cc (follow the basic
structure of src/cls/Makefile.am).

-Noah