Re: radosgw-agent failed to sync object

On 11/07/2013 09:48 AM, lixuehui wrote:
Hi all :
After we build a region with two zones distributed in two ceph
cluster.Start the agent ,it start works!
But what we find in the radosgw-agent stdout is that it failed to sync
objects all the time .Paste the info:
  (env)root@ceph-rgw41:~/myproject# ./radosgw-agent -c cluster-data-sync.conf -q

        region map is: {u'us': [u'us-west', u'us-east']}
        ERROR:radosgw_agent.worker:failed to sync object new-east-bucket/new-east.json: state is error
        ERROR:radosgw_agent.worker:failed to sync object new-east-bucket/new-east.json: state is error
        ERROR:radosgw_agent.worker:failed to sync object new-east-bucket/new-east.json: state is error
        ERROR:radosgw_agent.worker:failed to sync object new-east-bucket/new-east.json: state is error
        ERROR:radosgw_agent.worker:failed to sync object new-east-bucket/new-east.json: state is error

    Metadata has already been copied form the master zone.I'd like to
    know the reason ,and what the'state is error 'mean!

This means the destination radosgw failed to fetch to the object from
the source radosgw. Does the system user from the secondary zone exist
in the master zone?

If you enable 'debug rgw=30' for both radosgw and share the logs we
can see why the sync is failing.

Josh