Re: Ceph User Committee

Hi Alek,

That makes senses. Do you see this as being in the scope of http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Firefly/Ceph-Brag ? I've added it to the "Work items" of http://pad.ceph.com/p/user-committee.

> When a new Ceph user want to ask a question or need help, he can (as alternative of current setup descriptions in e-mail prose) create an account and add his draft there, pointing in the e-mail to the revision. Also a new user can just clone existing template, adjust to his local context and try to generate scripts and/or management system artifacts on top of the revision export.
>
> Once the basic data schema have been roughly determined, interactive SVG views (using/like d3js) could be added.

It looks like this is a natural extension of http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Firefly/Ceph-Brag , would you like to expand this idea there ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre