Re: ceph recovery killing vms

Kevin Weiler schrieb:
Thanks Kyle,

What's the unit for osd recovery max chunk?
Have a look at http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/ where all the possible OSD config options are described, especially have a look at the backfilling and recovery sections.

Also, how do I find out what my current values are for these osd options?
Have a look at http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/ceph-conf/#viewing-a-configuration-at-runtime

Best regards,
Kurt

--

Kevin Weiler

IT

IMC Financial Markets | 233 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 4300 | Chicago, IL
60606 | http://imc-chicago.com/

Phone: +1 312-204-7439 | Fax: +1 312-244-3301 | E-Mail:
kevin.weiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx