CDS Firefly Schedule Posted

Greetings all,

The final schedule for the upcoming Firefly Ceph Developer Summit is
now posted.  Sorry it took a little bit longer to get it out to you,
but we wanted to make sure we found a good slot that was less
disruptive to people's holiday season.

http://ceph.com/community/ceph-developer-summit-firefly/

That said, blueprint submission will be open a little longer than
originally anticipated (hooray!), so be sure to get your blueprints
in.  I would really like to stress this next part:

*** Blueprints don't have to be finished plans for work! ***

We really like to gather all ideas, works-in-progress, and crazy
schemes...even if it's only to document them for later aggregation.

If anyone has question, comments, or anything for the good of the
cause please send them my way.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank