[ANN] ceph-deploy 1.3 released!

Hi all,

A new version (1.3) of ceph-deploy is now out, a lot of fixes went
into this release including the addition of a more robust library to
connect to remote hosts and it removed the one extra dependency we
used. Installation should be simpler.

The complete changelog can be found at:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/blob/master/docs/source/changelog.rst

The highlights for this release are:

* We now allow to use `--username` to connect on remote hosts,
specifying something different than the current user or the SSH
config.

* Global timeouts for remote commands to be able to disconnect if
there is no input received (defaults to 5 minutes), but still allowing
other more granular timeouts for some commands that need to just run a
simple command without output expectation.

Please make sure you update (install instructions:
http://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/#installation) and use the latest
version!

Thanks,

Alfredo