Ceph health checkup

My Ceph cluster health checkup tells me the following. Should I be concerned? What's the remedy? What is missing? I issued this command from the monitor node. Please correct me if I am wrong, but  I think admin's node job is done after the installation unless I want to add additional OSD/MONs.

[ceph@ceph-node1-mon-centos-6-4 ceph]$ sudo ceph health
HEALTH_WARN 145 pgs degraded; 43 pgs down; 47 pgs peering; 76 pgs stale; 47 pgs stuck inactive; 76 pgs stuck stale; 192 pgs stuck unclean

Thanks a lot in advance!
Narendra

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.