Re: Radosgw partial gc

On 29/10/13 17:46, Yehuda Sadeh wrote:

The multipart abort operation is supposed to remove the objects (no gc
needed for these). Were there any other issues during the run, e.g.,
restarted gateways, failed requests, etc.?

Note that the objects here are from two different buckets (4902.1,
5001.20), could it be that you're seeing older craft?

Hmm - can't recall any other issues. I did a clean reinitialize of this cluster about 2 weeks ago (it is a development setup). I have done a lot of:

- create a bucket
- add objects
- remove objects
- remove bucket

So not surprising that there are (deleted) bucket remnants - but it is surprising that they are not gc'd at all.

I'll reinitialize and see if I can tie down what I did to provoke this.

Cheers

Mark