Re: Radosgw and large files

I was looking at the same thing myself, and Boto seems to work ok (tested a 6G file - some sample code attached).

Regards

Mark

On 27/10/13 11:46, Derek Yarnell wrote:
Hi Shain,

Yes we have tested and have working S3 Multipart support for files >5GB
(RHEL64/0.67.4).

However, crossftp unless you have pro it would seem does not support
multipart.  Dragondisk gives the error that I have seen when using a PUT
and not multipart, EntityTooLarge.  My guess is that it is not doing
Multipart.  Now from s3cmd's source it does support multipart have you
tried to give it a --debug 2 which will output boto's debug output I
believe.   That should tell you more about if it is correctly doing a
multipart upload.

Thanks,
derek